The Big Island Revealed
B&B For Sale!
We are retiring. Are you looking to change your life? Fall in love with this incredible property. Owner financing possibilities and business transition assistance available. $560,000
Please call Diane at 808-328-2335 or email@example.com
more pictures on Flickr five acres, 5bd/3 bath, two living rooms, office, lap pool, koi pond, three lanais, laundry room, riding mower, farm equipment and income, unbelievable ocean views, solar hot water, on county water, legally permitted for B&B activities.
Kamehameha Schools lease through 2035
- At Lions' Gate, you will enjoy a country lifestyle, yet with all the conveniences of modern life.
- Wake up to birds singing and our bountiful breakfast.
- In the evening watch spectacular sunsets, or, in the right season, a view of whales or dolphins in the bays below.
- As your hosts, we work to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Let us be your guide to our Island paradise.
- Breakfast of fresh baked goods, tropical and exotic fruits,
macadamia nuts, and our own Kona coffee
- Secluded rooms or suites, with private baths
- Extensive decks with ocean and garden views
- Outdoor jacuzzi with ocean view
- Refrigerator and microwave for guests' use
- BBQ grill
- Snorkeling gear
- TV/DVD in rooms, with cable channels and a selection of movies
- Wireless/Ethernet internet access for guests with laptops
We are minutes away from great snorkeling, ocean cruises, golf, sportfishing, hiking, historical sites, and more. Day trips to the Volcanoes and all the other Big Island attractions are easily made. Call us for more ideas or visit our Links page.
Lions' Gate is located in rural South Kona - at mile marker 105 on Highway 11, Honaunau, South Kona. See a Map with Directions.
E Komo Mai, We welcome you,
Choice of Accommodations
How to Contact Us
|Choice of Accommodations |
Our individually designed Guest Rooms are private and comfortable.
You have the choice of booking a private bedroom with private
bath, or of adding a second bedroom to make a suite.
A relaxing sitting room with books, magazines, TV and DVD
is provided for the exclusive use of our guests. There is also
a microwave and refrigerator.
Pua (Flower) Room
- $140 per night, for 2 persons.
Queen bed, private ocean view lanai, private entrance, private
Pua (Flower) Suite - $195 per
night , for up to 3 adults or two adults and two children.
As above, plus an additional bedroom with two twin beds.
Room - $140 per night, for 2 persons. Queen bed, private
entrance, ocean view room, private bath and lanai.
Mahina (Plantation) Suite -
$195 per night , for up to 4 persons. As above, plus
an additional bedroom with two twin or one king beds.
Let us know the dates you prefer, and we will do everything we can to accommodate you. Please Note - November through February are our busiest season - not least because the fragrant "kona snow" (coffee blossom) perfumes our gentle breezes so deliciously. To insure the dates you prefer, please contact us as soon as you can.
Member - Hawaii Island B&B Association - inspected and approved
Can't visit us right now? Then sample our 100%
Kona Coffee for a true Hawaiian Gourmet experience...
Lions' Gate Bed & Breakfast and Farms
P.O. Box 761, Honaunau, Hawaii 96726
Copyright © 2010